- “In a pan brown ground beef until fully cooked. Once browned drain any excess grease. Place ground beef to the side”
- “Add chopped onions, green pepper, red pepper and cook until translucent and soft.”
- “Add sazon and bay leaf.
- “Next add tomato sauce, cooking wine, olives and capers if using.”
- “Add ground beef back in ”
- “Stir together and cook at medium heat for 20 minutes.”
- “Serve with white rice. Enjoy!”
Disclaimer: The links above may contain affiliate links which earn us a commission to help us run and maintain this website.